Customer Retention Advisor
6 month contract
The Desk Based Customer Retention Advisor will be responsible for retaining and up-selling to existing customers by using their negotiation and service skills to explain the Phone Book value compared to other media advertising, the opportunities for return on investment for the customer's business and the benefits associated with various competitively priced bundles.
- Retaining existing Phone Book revenue to achieve and exceed monthly KPI's.
- Customer focused, with commercial acumen and an ability to influence and persuade, also to identify and manage customer levers and drivers.
- Have a high awareness and knowledge of the printed, digital directory and advertising market, keeping an up to date knowledge of industry trends or technical developments that may impact on the Phone Book offering.
- Working collaboratively and at a pace to deliver results, with entrepreneurial approach.
- Act as a brand ambassador for the Client Phone Book, across both the external market and with internal stakeholders, demonstrating best in class behaviours.
- Work with internal teams to increase customer satisfaction to quickly and effectively address customer pain points.
- Proficient in Salesforce systems, Excel and Word.
The successful Desk Based Retention Advisor will maintain our customer by demonstrating honesty, integrity, understanding, empathy and thoughtfulness.
Strong customer focused skills, objection handling, ambition to succeed and a strong understanding of the classified market, building focused solutions for our customer base.
- Handling Phone Book customer calls, correspondence and communication in a professional manner delivering Customer Satisfaction.
- Resilience in managing difficult customer conversations.
- Experience in both print and digital advertising.
- Able to prioritise activities, showing effective time management around call handling.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory compliance
- Self-motivated; exhibiting strong self-management and sense of urgency.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively with a cross-departmental team.
- Passionate about the Phone Book and creating the best customer experience.
- Committed to maintaining our customer base.
- Highly numerate and commercially focused, understanding any margin impact caused by isolated price discounting.
- Strong influencing skills.
Technical / professional qualifications:
Relevant job experience, further education qualifications including Maths & English Language GCSE.
If you feel you would be suitable, please send in your CV