During these uncertain times everyone has had to make big changes and UKinsuranceNET has been no different. Our amazing team have ensured our customers continue to receive exceptional service. Due to internal career development of our Customer Service advisors to other departments, we are now looking for the right people to join the team and help us to continue to deliver the exceptional service our customers have come to expect.
You need to have a passion for providing excellent customer service. Whether you have worked in hospitality, retail or any sector where you have helped people and delivered great service, then this could be just the opportunity you are looking for.
UKinsuranceNET is one of the UKs largest online Insurance Brokers, where our Mission, Vision and Values are at the core of everything we do. We believe our customers, employees and the products we offer are the key to our success.
If you love helping customers, are motivated to be the best you can be then join the #UKINFAM and be part of an amazing team. We provide great benefits, a fantastic place to work as well as opportunities to learn and gain industry recognised qualifications.You will need:
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Ability to problem solve,
- Excellent multi-tasking skills,
- Strong communication and listening skills,
- Meticulous attention to detail,
- Polite positive and professional attitude,
- Strong customer focused background,
What will your responsibilities be?
- Someone who is not afraid of a challenging role,
- An excellent communicator,
- Driven to exceed customer expectations through great service,
- Able to manage multiple tasks and maintain accuracy,
- Day to day management of customer queries via telephone and email,
- Renewing and adjusting insurance policies,
- Liaising with underwriters and insurers,
- Supporting fellow team members,
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 132 777