Customer Service Advisor – Early Arrears
The partnership between Octopus and Sigma began in 2019 and is mainly a collections-based role with some ad hoc administration duties.
We take and make daily inbound/outbound calls on a dialler to several customers that are in arrears, and we are responsible for supporting Octopus to increase their collections by negotiating arrangements with customers struggling to pay their balances
We provide customers with a first-class service and are fully focused on the customer whilst balancing the company process in with each conversation to deliver results. We are professional and take a “right first time” approach. We make sure we handle all calls according to the industry regulatory compliance.
Our Advisors are motivated by meeting and exceeding performance targets including QA, conversion and revenue.Customer Service Advisor Requirements:
About Sigma, part of the Digicall Group
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written – enabling you to build a strong rapport with our customers
- Demonstrate experience at excelling in a collections position with strong negotiation skills
- Confidence to manage own workload and any issues professionally and calmly
- Comfortable working in a target-driven and fast-changing environment, and able to respond to changing business needs
- Be a fast learner, PC-literate and able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, along with comfort with numerical calculations
- Confident with New technology
- Keeping up-to-date and accurate records of customer contact to ensure commitment to any follow up required and smooth liaison with internal departments for timely resolutions
- Working in a positive and co-operative manner with colleagues to solve customer issues and champion the needs of the customer
- Ensuring customers are comfortable and have a full understanding of the various processes which can feel complex and uncertain for them
- Making outbound contact with customers to proactively notify them of any outstanding balances on their accounts and the steps to resolve this
- Responsible for consistently meeting or exceeding personal quality and service targets and KPIs
- As you build your skills and knowledge, support colleagues with complex enquiries and suggest improvements to processes, systems etc
- Taking ownership for driving your own performance forward. Ensuring that you have a clear personal development plan in place with your manager and taking advantage of regular coaching sessions to improve personal results and your service to our customers
- Demonstrating your ability to work effectively as part of a Team, showing respect for others opinions alongside evidencing that you can positively influence your fellow Team members to take on new ideas, changes and best practices
Our business revolves around Business Process Outsourcing – we help run business’s more effectively and efficiently by taking responsibility for various processes.
At Sigma, we believe in serving people and changing lives. Through a diverse and inclusive service offering and partner network, we believe that whatever your need, we have a solution for you. Our business is to be there for your business when it matters most.
Sigma is part of the Digicall Group which is a preferred service partner providing a range services in diverse segments such as contact centre management, insurance claims administration, claims assessment and adjudication, supply chain management and tailor-made bespoke solutions which meet customer demands in a responsible, cost-effective and sustainable way.Diversity and Inclusion
Sigma Financial Group is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We have a range of inclusive employment policies, employee engagement forums, an employee continuous improvement project, wellbeing facilities, mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme to support all our people irrespective of background.
We are proud to be a disability confident committed employer and a member of the mental health charter.
Our aspiration is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel valued and able to give their best.Mission Statement:
Our new mission is…To improve everything Always! We’ll do this by living our values…Core Values:
Sigma has created four Core Values that the business and all employees stand by, they help drive our behaviours and what our brand stands for.
#Always Learning – because the more we learn the more we achieve
#Always Adapting – because flexibility creates opportunity
#Always Together – because we are part of our community, not apart from our community
#Always Better – because we do more
Location: Working from home and Birmingham office on a rota basis
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Salary: £18,960 - £19,390 plus up to £150 a month bonus
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Agent, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Executive, Call Centre, Operative, Call Centre Advisor, Contact Centre Operative, Contact Centre Advisor, Client Support, Collections Advisor, etc.
Ref: 102 334