Thistle are currently hiring for ambitious, hardworking people with a passion for providing exemplary customer service, to join their Unoccupied Property team in the centre of Gloucester. The role will include generating sales by providing and offering customers suitable insurance products which reflect their needs, using a number of different channels.
Unoccupied property insurance is a specific type of insurance policy for when your premises or your home is left unoccupied for longer than your regular policy allows (usually 30 days). With a specific unoccupied policy, you can leave the property vacant until your policy ends. We provide full training on this to give you the skills and knowledge you need to do your job so you can flourish and enjoy a long and great career at Thistle!The Role
- Making a positive impression with customers whilst offering them suitable insurance products that reflects their needs
- Ensuring that you are maximising every opportunity you have to sell our great products to our customers
- Liaising with customers via different communication channels, e.g. phone calls, live chat, e-mail
- Follow the rules and regulations as set out by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop yourself to improve your performance and customer experience.
- Proven experience in Customer Service or Sales
- Eagerness to learn and develop yourself
- A passion for providing excellent service – get it right the first time
- Motivated by targets
- Attention to detail
- Embrace and support our culture
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 134 090