We have an immediate temporary position working as a Customer Service Advisor for our client based in Leeds.
Hours: 37.5 per week between 7am and 7pm Mon-Sunday: Full Flexibility is required.
What you will need to do:
- Take ownership of customer/store requests/queries, adhering to agreed service levels and providing timely resolution to the originator.
- Work with stakeholders to forge close working relationships, striving to provide operational solutions and provide insight and opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Become a multi-skilled colleague by demonstrating ownership of various tasks across our function and deliver a brilliant experience every time.
- Consistently demonstrate use of service standards ensuring that every customer every time receives a warm welcome, an informed conversation, and a clear personalised proposal.
- Develop skills in various admin processes (web refunds, account payments, Nectar point allocation) utilising relevant software portals and ensuring that the required approval, segregation of duties and data integrity is followed throughout.
What we need for you:
- Knowledge of IT applications including Excel
- Good customer service background
- Previous experience of data processing
- A strong team player