Customer Service Advisor- Recruitment
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
As part of the Client recruitment Hub you will manage the process of hiring key talent into Babcock International. This involves providing excellent service against agreed performance objectives whilst following and documenting the recruitment process. You will be based mainly from home at the moment, with a view to work from the Central Bristol office in the future.
What will you be doing?
- Managing the end to end recruitment process for all Babcock internal and direct applicants whilst providing excellent customer and client service.
- Undertake candidate telephone interviews in order to identify and qualify them for vacancies.
- Preparing CVs ready for submission to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Receiving and providing CV feedback to candidates.
- Booking and preparing candidates and clients for interviews.
- Debriefing candidates and clients after interviews.
- Presenting offers to candidates and agreeing terms and conditions.
- Working within the delivery timescales as agreed with the client.
- Act as a flexible resource supporting other key clients and functions during changes in demand
- Maintaining detailed candidate and client records in line with GDPR.
- Managing the candidates progression through appropriate systems
- Ensuring that any client/vacancy requirements are adequately recorded.
- Recording key KPI information including CV submissions, interviews arranged and placements.
- Formatting CVs
What are we looking for ?
- Experience in a customer/client focused role, with demonstrable potential to progress within ManpowerGroup
- Excellent telephone skills (basic sales, negotiation, message handling, service).
- Good IT skills and ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Good reasoning skills and ability to screen and eventually interview applicants and make sound judgements on suitability.
- Reasonable presentation skills.
- Basic negotiation skills.
Whats in it for you?
- Basic salary of up to £20k + bonus of up to £3k per year
- Regular incentives such as Lunch Clubs and annual prizes
- Extensive career opportunities and access to hundreds of roles across ManpowerGroup each year
- award winning learning and development
- Be part of a fun and sociable team that regularly celebrates success
- Central Based office in the heart of Bristol
Please apply accordingly for immediate consideration