Customer Service Adviser
During these uncertain times everyone has had to make big changes and UKinsuranceNET has been no different. Our amazing team have ensured our customers continue to receive exceptional service. Due to internal career development of our Customer Service advisors to other departments, we are now looking for the right people to join the team and help us to continue to deliver the exceptional service our customers have come to expect.
£17,374.50 to rise to £19,000 (after training completed)
You need to have a passion for providing excellent customer service. Whether you have worked in hospitality, retail or any sector where you have helped people and delivered great service, then this could be just the opportunity you are looking for.
UKinsuranceNET is one of the UKs largest online Insurance Brokers, where our Mission, Vision and Values are at the core of everything we do. We believe our customers, employees and the products we offer are the key to our success.
If you love helping customers, are motivated to be the best you can be then join the #UKINFAM and be part of an amazing team. We provide great benefits, a fantastic place to work as well as opportunities to learn and gain industry recognised qualifications.You will need:
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Ability to problem solve,
- Excellent multi-tasking skills,
- Strong communication and listening skills,
- Meticulous attention to detail,
- Polite positive and professional attitude,
- Strong customer focused background,
What will your responsibilities be?
- Someone who is not afraid of a challenging role,
- An excellent communicator,
- Driven to exceed customer expectations through great service,
- Able to manage multiple tasks and maintain accuracy,
- Day to day management of customer queries via telephone and email,
- Renewing and adjusting insurance policies,
- Liaising with underwriters and insurers,
- Supporting fellow team members,
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Ref: 102 556