Heat Customer Service Advisor
Our client, a leading energy provider in the UK provides hot water, heating & cooling directly to our customers though district heating networks across the country. We're one of the UK's biggest District Heating providers - and this is your opportunity to join this fast-paced customer focused team as a Customer Service Advisor.
- Get excited to impress and help your customer?
- Love solving complex problems?
- Thrive in a challenging working environment and are you resilient under pressure?
- Get motivated by the freedom to make decisions?
- Want to build a culture in which everyone can be 100% themselves?
- Enjoy being part of a team that is more like a family?
This position is based in (Nottingham, Newstead Court) however, due to the current situation with Covid-19, we may require flexibility for you to work both at home and on site, any equipment needed for you to complete your role will be provided and we will be here to support you throughout this, you will need access to a stable broadband connection.
Our contact centre is open from 9am till 5pm Monday to Friday, there may be occasions where we ask you to be flexible to help manage our customer demand.
About the role:
Does the thought of being Customer obsessed inspire you? Are you great at listening, solving problems and using common sense to drive great solutions for our customers and our business? Are you passionate about driving your own development and performance and have a willingness to self-learn? Do you love making things better and do you shout up with ideas when things just aren't right? Do you believe in being part of a team, a family, where helping one another to be at our best is paramount? Can you roll up your sleeves and get stuck in no matter what the task?
Ideally, you'll have some previous experience working in a customer service and/or contact centre role, but don't worry if you haven't. We're looking for someone with great communication skills who will be comfortable handing both inbound and outbound calls professionally.
- £10.22 per hour with the potential to increase to £11.32 as you progress.
- Free onsite parking
- Immediate starts available
- There's good transport links nearby
- You'll start with 28 days pro-rata annual leave, this increases to 34 days (including bank holidays) after 12 weeks.
- Free hot drinks machine onsite
Interested? Click 'apply' to start your application today.