Purpose of the job
To provide customer service, administration and credit control for all bulk distribution gas customers covered by the Customer Operations Centre. This includes all customer contact, query handling and resolution in addition to debt control.
As part of a 'One Stop Shop' approach, the job holder will also be required to handle calls relating to Customer Engineering and Distribution
Key Skills and Knowledge
- Quick, accurate Keyboard/VDU skills. Must be PC literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to use initiative and analyse problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional telephone manner
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have the ability to work as a team member, flexible and adaptable approach
- Positive attitude towards Customer Service with attention to detail
- Demonstrate customer focus and be tenacious
- A background in customer service, credit control or sales ledger experience
- Educated to GCSE 'O' Level standard or equivalent including English Language and Mathematics.
Key Performance Indicators
Productivity - Performance against SLA targets
Customer Retention and advocacy
Be responsible for maintaining a high standard of customer service at all times, to:
- Provide speedy and accurate information by telephone and in writing
- Take every opportunity to promote Calor services to the customer.
- Be receptive to complaints or problems, research and resolve them and be aware of possible solutions to make informed decisions and own the problem.
- Agree and achieve both quantitative and qualitative performance targets and objectives with the Team Leader and ensure they are delivered
- Be able to work and co-operate as part of a team, assisting and supporting colleagues and other departments
- Assist in developing processes for constant improvement for the benefit of the customer and Calor's business goals
- Retain a positive attitude towards learning, growth and change
This role is likely to last around 3 + Months with the possibility of turning into a Permanent placement.
If this role sound ideal for you apply now!