Are you a school leaver looking for an opportunity to gain experience in an office environment?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Apprentice to join our UKinsuranceNET Customer Service team on a 12-month fixed term contract, based in Stockton On Tees. This role is suited for those keen to learn all aspects of customer service and will present an understanding and knowledge around treating customers fairly, how this can be applied to everyday tasks ensuring customers best interests are met. You will have excellent listening skills, good time management, accuracy, and attention to detail.
This is a great time to join our Customer Service team where excellent customer service and providing the best solutions for our customer’s needs is at the forefront of everything we do. You will have great on-going training and mentoring to help develop you in a commercial environment.Location:
Based in Stockton On Tees, there are great transport links if you decided to take bus, train, or drive. Our office is near Eaglescliffe and Thornaby Station and there is also free unlimited parking.Responsibilities:
- You will meet and greet all visitors,
- You will frank outgoing mail and distribute incoming mail,
- You will ensure all printers are fully stocked with paper daily,
- You will shred all confidential waste,
- You will contact customers via telephone, email, post, and SMS,
- You will ensure customers records are kept up to date with accurate notes following all customer contact,
- You will assist in ensuring customer retention meets company targets,
- You will understand all protocols to ensure they are followed correctly,
- You will have excellent communication skills, both verbal, written, and listening,
- You will be a quick and adaptable learner,
- You will have excellent time management, prioritisation skills coupled with attention to detail,
- You will have a basic understanding of customer retention,
- You will have good understanding of exceeding customer expectations,
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent passes at C or above,
Full Job Description available on request.Further information:
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more.
If supporting the local community, engaging with charities and having the opportunity to ‘give something back’ interests you, you have the opportunity to take an extra day to support this with a Volunteering day.
We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose.
PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity.
PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 134 062