We have an exciting opportunity for a full time and part time professional and motivated people to join us as members of our operational team in a flexible, friendly, high calibre cognitive behaviour therapy practice. Efficacy was founded in 2003 and our aim is to provide high quality therapy, consultancy and training to individuals and organisations in both London and nationwide.
Working in the client liaison team you will be the first contact clients have with our busy service, so we are looking for someone with a friendly and warm manner who will be sensitive to the needs of our clients. You will be responsible for securing and booking appointments along with explaining our services to clients.
Our ideal candidates will have a proven history in customer services and sales (ideally healthcare sales). An interest in, or appreciation of, psychological therapies, specifically CBT, would be helpful but is not essential, but a sales and customer services background is vital. The ability to work within a team is crucial along with the ability to be proactive, tenacious, diligent, resourceful and independent.
You will be a proven customer services executive with a strong track record of closing business over the telephone. You will be confident with relationship building, objection-handling and securing sales.
As the client's first point of contact, you must be articulate and able to provide plenty of detail during conversation. You must have a polished, empathic and professional approach and be a:
- Talented Customer Service Person
- Professional approach and attitude
- Focused on detail and process driven
- Tenacious, and driven to succeed
- Enthusiastic and engaging in conversation
- Confident to build relationships quickly and manage objections
- Self-motivated, and used to a pressurised environment
- Full in-house training
- Team support and a positive atmosphere
- 25 days annual leave (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Company Sick pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- EAP helpline
- Cycle to work scheme
Full Time / Permanent