Are you customer services driven and keen to work for a leading and growing organisation? Do you want to work for a company who really cares about their people and their customers? If the answer is yes – then Let Alliance is the place for you!
Here at Let Alliance, we are a close-knit team that take pride in our ability to deliver a first-class service to our customers. To do this we strive to create an environment which is great for our people. We want our people to enjoy coming to work, and to feel they can make a difference. We believe in treating our people well and showing them that they are what makes a company great.
We are based on the Bell Meadow Business Park which is on the main bus route from Chester and Wrexham with busses running every 15 minutes. We also have free parking onsite and embrace career development for our team members.
Our Referencing department is the core of our business where we conduct financial and employment reference checks to secure tenants their new rental properties, on behalf of our letting agent customers.
To be successful in this position you will have a strong track record of going that extra mile and delivering outstanding customer service, have the confidence to build relationships with customers and communicate at all levels. We are looking for people who are serious about building a career and have the desire to learn and grow with the business.
We will provide you with all the necessary training to give you the skills and knowledge you need to do your job so you can flourish and enjoy a long and great career at Let Alliance.So what do we want from you?
In addition to an excellent basic salary we also offer some fantastic perks!Hours
- Eagerness to learn and develop yourself
- A passion for providing excellent service – get it right the first time
- An excellent telephone manner with the ability to build relationships
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Embrace and support our culture
: We operate annualised hours to ensure we’re here when our customers need us in their busy summer months. During peak times you will work on a rota between 8.00am to 6.30pm, and 6.5 hour days during the quieter winter months. You’ll also work every other Saturday from 9.30am to 1.00pm which is paid at time and a half!Further informationAs well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- If supporting the local community, engaging with charities and having the opportunity to ‘give something back’ interests you, you have the opportunity to take an extra day to support this with a Volunteering day.
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 134 935