Customer Service Representative
Are you customer services individual, driven and keen to work for a leading and growing organisation? Do you want to work for a company who really cares about their people and their customers? If the answer is yes – then Morton Michel is the place for you!
Here at Morton Michel, we are a close-knit team that take pride in our ability to deliver a first-class service to our customers. To do this we strive to create an environment which is great for our people. We want our people to enjoy coming to work, and to feel they can make a difference. We believe in treating our people well and showing them that they are what makes a company great.
We have recently moved into brand new modern offices based in Knollys House, which is on the main Train, Tram and bus route and a 5 minute walk into town. We operate a smart/casual dress code in the office and embrace career development and flexible working.Responsibilities:
- Communicate with customers using a variety of customer contact systems, e.g. phone, e-mail, Live Chat
- Provide customers with relevant product information that is clear, fair and not misleading allowing them to make an informed decision
- Deliver against a set of Key Performance Indicators that will be provided to you by your line manager
- Provide a great customer experience that enables higher sales conversion, retention performance and customer satisfaction scoring
- Demonstrate ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Computer literate – demonstrate use of MS Office
- Excellent customer service skills
- Rapport building skills to be able to speak with our customers and build relationships
- Can-do positive attitude towards customers and team member alike
- Self-driven to continuously improve performance
- It would be desirable if you have experience of using Acturis
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 132 765