Customer Service Representative
Our Guardcover team specialising in lifestyle products are looking for energetic Customer Service Representatives to join their established team. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for Customer Service and are friendly and engaging and are looking to join an organisation where they can build and progress their career. The products that you will be working with range from Pet, Music, Cycling and Photography, so if you have a love for animals, are an inspiring photographer, passion for music, cycle enthusiast or simply want to join a company who will help you establish and grow your career we want to hear from you!
Our office is based in the centre of Gloucester and is accessible by car or bus. For those looking to travel by car, we have car parking. Opening times are 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday.The role
- Contacting new and existing customers offering our products and services to aid retention and customer satisfaction
- Ensuring that you are maximising every opportunity you have to sell our great products to our customers
- Demonstrate a real passion for learning about our fantastic industry and customer base
- Follow the rules and regulations as set out by the Financial Conduct Authority
- A passion for customer service
- Ability to build a rapport with lots of different types of customers
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Being a team-player: our success is not only based on individual efforts, but working efficiently as one team
- Confidence to manage your workload and any issues professionally and calmly
- Embrace and support our culture
- Minimum 5 GCSE, Grades A-C including English and Maths, degree level preferred.
- Computer Literate
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more.
We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose.
PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.Why Work For Us?
Thistle Insurance Services, established in 1938, has a wealth of experience and expertise in niche and specialist insurance sectors, developing and offering products for leisure and lifestyle, commercial, professional risks, and wholesale markets. We create, distribute, and manage non-brokered niche products for these markets, delivering to consumers and SMEs under the 'Guard' brands.
Thistle Insurance is based in Gloucester. We also are part of PIB Group, which means that we can enjoy the strength and leverage that come with being part of a larger group for the benefit of our people as well as our customers.
Ref: 105 762