Customer Service Representative
- Job Reference: 105994
- Date Posted: 10 January 2022
- Recruiter: Easy Web Recruitment
- Location: Kettering
- Salary: £9.50 Per Hour
- Sector: Customer Service
- Job Type: Part Time Flex
- Work Hours: Part Time
You will join our friendly Branch and Customer Service Team as a Customer Service Representative.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
• To provide an exceptional customer experience in Branch and by telephone, post, email & online by completing all requests to a high standard.
• Provide help, support and feedback to customers and colleagues
• Demonstrate competency and accuracy in till management and maintain standards as expected.
• Attain and maintain positive audit and reporting outcomes.
• Be an ambassador for the good name and reputation of the Society.
• To undertake general administration duties in an accurate and timely manner.
• Ensure that all actions are undertaken in accordance with the Society’s policies and procedures and keep up to date with regulatory requirements.
Customer Service Representative requirements:
• Customer Service Experience
• GCSE or equivalent Maths and English
• Good attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience of cash handling (desirable)
About Market Harborough Building Society:
Since 1870, Market Harborough Building Society has been owned by its members and has continued to evolve, innovate and always put their members and local communities at the heart of all they do. That is why they have remained a trusted provider of mortgages and savings services for over 150 years.
Location: All branch locations
Job type: Part Time, Permanent 16 hours per week minimum Monday to Friday.
Salary: £9.50 per hour (starting hourly rate)
Working hours and location will vary week by week.
Saturday working has currently been suspended as our branches have been working on reduced opening hours due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Candidates will be required to work on a Saturday (8.45am-12.15pm) should the Branch Network re-open a Saturday service, overtime rates will apply.
You may have experience of the following: Retail Assistant, Branch Assistant, Building Society, Banking, Customer Service, Cashier, Account Executive, Customer Service Assistant, Mortgage Administrator, Savings Administrator, Insurance Sales, Customer Support etc.