Customer Service Representative
Are you customer services driven and keen to work for a leading and growing organisation? Do you want to work for a company who really cares about their people and their customers? If the answer is yes – then Homelet is the place for you!
We are looking for people who genuinely enjoy speaking to and helping customers. You will be working as a Customer Service Representative in our award-winning Referencing contact centre, obtaining and completing our customers’ references by contacting their nominated referees over the phone to help them secure their new rented property. You will also be responsible for helping us to identify and investigate potential fraudulent applications so we can mitigate any risk to our letting agents and landlords.Person Specification:
We want to hear from passionate, driven and friendly people who have a desire to excel in their roles.
Therefore, there are some skills-based attributes we’d like you to demonstrate, to ensure we continue to exceed our customers’ expectations:
A passion for customer service
Ability to build a rapport with lots of different types of customers
Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
Being a team-player: our success is not only based on individual efforts, but working efficiently as one team
Confidence to manage your workload and any issues professionally and calmly
Comfort in working in a target-driven and fast-changing environment
In addition to an excellent basic salary and excellent performance bonuses, we also offer some fantastic perks! Our office benefits from a ‘Chill Out’ room including a pool table, TV and games consoles, free parking, free tea/coffee and fresh fruitHours:
We operate annualised hours to ensure we’re here when our customers need us in their busy summer months. A standard day would be 7.5 hours, and during peak times this would increase to 8.5 hours. Any extra hours worked can then be taken as time off in our quieter months. You’ll also work a Saturday shift on a rota basis between 9:00am-4:00pm.Further information
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- 26 days with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- An experienced Learning & Development department to offer study support to enhance your career with us with access to free online courses on top
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK and have colleagues who work from home some of the time and work in one of our offices for part of the week. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 132 926