Our Client are looking for a Customer Service Rep To coordinate the internal sales activities including; Order to Cash Management, Credit Control, Customer Complaints.
- Payments from Customers - ensure any payment information from customers(i.e. cheques and remittances) are sent via OEMs to our financial partner.
- Order To Cash Management - responsible for order processing, shipping, invoicing, statements, returns / collections, claims and credits. Update pricing on SAP. Ensure documented prices are forwarded to customers.
- DSO/Credit control - responsible for ensuring customers' orders are processed within credit terms. Dealing with invoice queries to ensure quick resolve. Contacting customers and sales managers regarding pending and overdue accounts to ensure credit terms are managed effectively.
- Customer Complaints - in conjunction with sales managers ensure that complaint's charter is updated and managed through to resolve/response to customer.
- Customer Visits - Ensure regular contact with identified customers, build report and understanding of their needs and where improvements to customer service can be made.
- Source products from internal suppliers.
- Co-ordinate customer information requests and support sales managers with administration support.
- Expand customer orders where possible.
- Develop technical understanding of the product range in order to understand customer needs and provide guidance to strengthen the service offer.
- Liaise with lab on status of new products/projects.
- General office administration.
Ensure compliance with a Code of Conduct, and demonstrate integrity and responsibility in our actions
Experience & Skilled and Capabilities:
- Customer service experience with a strong customer focus
- Knowledge of industrial liquid and or powder coating technologies - beneficial
- Experience in SAP - beneficial
- High level of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to enthuse and influence.