Manpower is urgently looking for experienced customer service worker to work in LS6 area.
This role is designed to support the Operations team to ensure that the customer is given the best customer service through on time delivery. The role will liaise between Operations and Sales to insure that the customer receives product on time and will analyse information on order to ensure that this happens. In addition, this role will take care of general administration tasks within the business.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as first point of contact in a professional manner for all customers, suppliers and visitors contacting or visiting the site.
- Undertake administrative tasks for the site including processing mail, ordering stationery, ordering cleaning supplies, ordering lunches/buffets, co-ordinating hotel bookings, booking taxis and ordering work wear.
Reporting and Analytics
- Produce/Monitor and distribute Reports:
Daily (Overdue's report, Order book report, Margin report, First Pick Availability report, WS Accounts on Hold, Approaching/Exceeding Credit Limit report), Weekly (OTD report, Planned Scheduled Adherence report, Kanban report, Weekly Orders report) etc
- Ensure production boards updated for the department
- Check and process all external/Intergroup orders (including integrated) ensuring that we can meet customer delivery dates and that site capacity can produce the order on time.
- Process customer enquiries and emails, including completing log
- Process despatch documents from previous day and log as necessary.
- Forecasting - enter all customer forecasts into JDE
- Order entry and raising works orders
- Other administrative duties as required
- Provide cover for Purchasing for Holidays and Sickness after training
Health, Safety and Environmental duties - all employees have the duty to ensure the health safety and welfare of themselves, others and the environment in line with company policy
- Experience working in a busy office environment
- Professional approach
- Polite telephone manner
- Ability to be flexible and deal with changing priorities
- Computer skills in Word and Excel
- Hands on approach
- Integrity and Professionalism
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with all levels of the business (both internally and externally)
- Sound IT knowledge
- Ability to work unsupervised and part of a team
- Work proactively
- Manage time effectively
For more information please call us on 01132438871