Customer Services Team Leader
- Job Reference: 103226
- Date Posted: 28 September 2021
- Recruiter: Easy Web Recruitment
- Location: Chester
- Salary: £28,000
- Sector: Customer Service
- Job Type: Full Time Flex
- Work Hours: Full Time
We are looking for a Customer Support Team Leader to join our friendly and dedicated Customer Services team.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, this is an important role charged with supervising and developing CIPFA’s customer services team. You will work with the team to help them deliver brilliant customer experiences, and ensure we develop a culture where we put the customer first in all interactions with CIPFA.
Success in this role demands a proactive, hands-on approach as well as considerable organisational skills. In addition to the above you will have strong written and oral communication skills, as well as experience of dealing with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
Customer Services Team Leader Responsibilities:
• Supervising staff as required, providing guidance and support, quality assuring outputs and managing workloads to meet business needs
• Supervising the flow of work across the customer services team to ensure customer service is efficient and effective and that service standards are met
• Working with the Customer Experience Manager to coordinate and prioritise the workload between the team members to ensure workload is appropriately distributed
• Training and coaching of existing and new staff
• Managing the relationships with business units to develop service delivery
The Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) is a UK-based international accountancy membership and standard-setting body. We are the only such body globally dedicated to public financial management.
CIPFA believes that improving public services is the key to changing lives for the better and that good public financial management is central to achieving this ambition.
Location: CIPFA is a forward-looking organisation and has developed a modern and progressive approach to flexible working. The location for the role will be dual location at both home and our Chester office.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 36 per week (between the hours of 8.00 am to 6.00 pm)
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, Up to 10% employer's pension contribution, Season ticket loans, Employee Assistance Helpline, Exclusive employee discount and rewards at many major brands including health & wellbeing, retail, restaurants and mobile technology providers.
Closing date for applications: 6th October 2021
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Team Leader, Call Centre, Customer Service Supervisor, Contact Centre, Helpdesk, Team Leader, Supervisor, Customer Service Manager, Call Centre Team Leader, Call Centre Supervisor etc.
Ref: 103 226