Job title: Customer Support
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: 27th September 2021
At Royal London we want to attract the best talent to help us achieve our vision of becoming the most trusted and recommended financial company.
Our culture is welcoming, friendly, flexible and we aim to make you always feel included. We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break or those who are transitioning from different sectors. To support this, we are always open to discussing flexible working arrangements to give you the freedom to be your best. It’s what makes Royal London a great place to work.
Royal London has a history of protecting its customers and their families in Ireland for over 180 years. Before our name was Royal London, we traded as Caledonian Life. We became part of Royal London Group following the acquisition of Royal Liver in July 2011. In December 2014, we rebranded to the Royal London name and look. We’re dedicated to selling market-leading protection policies. Our products are only available from authorised Financial Brokers, who offer impartial financial advice to best meet customer needs.
Royal London Insurance DAC is seeking applications for a Customer Support person who will be responsible for receiving and resolving varied enquiries from the public, customers or brokers and will ensure that they are dealt with efficiently and professionally.
- Proactive communications with customers, via telephone, email & written queries
- Ensuring customers are dealt with accurately and efficiently
- Processing of administrative documents to set standards and service level agreements and ensure records are kept in accordance with company policies
- APA Life, Pensions and Investments with commitment to achievement of QFA within agreed timeline
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and be able to work as part of a small professional team
- Ability to meet deadlines/ SLAs
- QFA qualified or part qualified
What we offer
- We've always been proud to reward employees by offering a number of benefits
- Our culture comes from within, or to put it another way, it comes from our people. It’s what makes Royal London a great place to work
- Our People Promise is something we live up to every day. We know we can rely on you, and you can expect plenty from us in return.
- Glassdoor have again ranked as among the best places to work in the UK
We are an equal opportunities employer. We work hard to attract the best talent for our award-winning team. We believe that embracing difference makes us stronger. Our diverse people bring us different skills – whatever their educational background, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
In fact, the first pillar of our People Promise is designed to make sure you 'work somewhere inclusive'. We want to live up to this promise; it’s good for our people and good for our customers too, because our workforce should reflect our communities.