We are looking for a Class 2 ADR driver to join our client at Potteries
Annual salary £29459
Yearly bonuses are available dependant on performance of up to £2000
Shift Pattern is: Monday to Friday ( occasionally Saturday)
Overtime is available.
- Free Car Park on site.
- PPE is provided.
- Full training given.
- Access to Manpower 'MyPath' - development and upskilling program
Key responsibilities are:
- Ensure deliveries are made to the customer with a high level of customer service as standard.
- Work in a safe, compliant, and professional manner in line with the client's operational planning.
What we would like from you:
- Hold Cat C driving licence.
- Hold a DCPC card.
- Current ADR certificate with ADR in gasses Class 2 in packages and tanked goods. ADR training may be given to the ideal candidate.
- Understand an adhere to drivers' hours legislation and tachographs.
- Please be aware that some manual handling will be required for this role.
If you are successful, please be aware that a DBS check is required