At Covéa Insurance we want to enable people to live the life that matters most to them by providing services that go beyond claims. Unlike other insurance companies who step in only when things go wrong, we are developing technologies that will help our customers stop the worst from happening by integrating seamlessly into the lives, helping them avoid the need to claim, and making it simple and easy if they do.
Our digital purpose is to create a world class insurance as a service product that our customers love and delivers our business goals. Our digital team exists to enable Covéa Insurance to disrupt the insurance sector, to change how insurance is done. We strive to provide the insurtech solutions our business needs to provide the best customer experience, to ensure we offer services beyond insurance.
Our culture and values are what makes us Covéa Insurance; the way we collaborate, the passion we have for what we do and how we do it. Success is shared, failure is learned from, new ideas are built on.
In our digital team life is varied, fast paced and focused on delivery. We enjoy what we do and that passion shows, we’re a team that plays together as well as working. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us, to help create products and services which disrupt the insurance sector and deliver insurtech which changes how insurance is done.
What would you be responsible for in this role?
- Input to D365 Finance & Operations Solution Design in line with the Covea D365 Roadmap.
- Ensure that D365 Finance & Operations Solutions comply with Microsoft best practice.
- Completion of D365 Finance & Operations Configuration builds using ‘Configuration first’ approach.
- Be an active member and contributor of the Project Delivery Team and the wider Technology team.
- Work with Learning and Development to develop upskilling/training opportunities to build and maintain high level of skills proficiency where needed.
- Offer a supportive coaching style, proactively encouraging personal and professional development and achievement in direct reports.
- Contribute to effective and motivational team environments, aligning behaviours, values and performance expectations across the team to deliver exceptional results.
What would we like to see in you?
- Proven Microsoft D365 Finance & Operations /AX configuration experience.
- Proven experience of input to D365 Finance & Operations Solution Design.
- D365 Finance & Operations Configuration build experience using ‘Configuration first’ approach.
- Knowledge of Financial Processes including: General Ledger, Chart Of Accounts, Financial Dimensions, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets and Cash and Bank.
- Managing the full configuration using Microsoft DevOps for Design/build/Test/Release.
- Solid product knowledge across D365 Finance & Operation.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the business.
What’s in it for you?
- 36.25 working hours per week with flexitime.
- Annual pay review and performance related bonus.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Attractive pension scheme.
- 4 times salary Group Life Assurance.
- Lots of investment into your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Continued professional development through internal training, professional qualifications and apprenticeships.
- Health benefits such as free eye tests, flu jabs and the option to opt into private medical insurance.
- Additional benefits such as discounted gym memberships, cycle to work schemes and discounts at lots of retailer.