- Job Reference: 102489
- Date Posted: 3 September 2021
- Recruiter: Easy Web Recruitment
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £22,000 to £25,000
- Sector: I.T. & Communications
- Job Type: Full Time Flex
- Work Hours: Full Time
Ecosurety are looking for an accurate, systematic and personable data administrator, to join our growing data team.
The purpose of this role is to provide data administration support to our data analyst team. The role will involve updating product databases, carrying out data request tasks and attending client sites to perform data capture activities.
Data Administrator Responsibilities:
• Perform data collection and analysis for regulatory deadlines and projects
• Ensuring client weight databases are up to date and accurate
• Managing supplier data requests
• Perform on site sample weighing exercises
• Carry out desktop monitoring to assess members’ compliance status
• Support data analyst team in other data transformation and processing, as required
• Write up data collection and processing methodologies
Data Administrator Requirements:
• Proven experience working with data
• Great organisational, administrative and people skills
• Experience in Microsoft Excel and performing data analysis
• Good team working skills, managing complex and changing workloads
• Ability to travel to client sites across the UK
• Strong IT skills across the Microsoft suite of packages
• Proactive and fast learner, able to take on new (often technical) information quickly
Ecosurety are a dynamic, industry leading team, based in the heart of Bristol’s vibrant city centre. Our mission is to bring about “change for good”, by enabling our clients to comply and maximise the impact of their environmental obligations related to packaging, batteries and e-waste recycling. We are a Certified B Corp, committed to balancing profit with our social and environmental impact.
Ecosurety offers a working environment that enables our team to perform at their best, with flexible hours, remote working options, access to training and employee benefits. If you are highly skilled, enjoy working with others and eager to make a meaningful contribution, please get in touch!
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per year, depending on experience
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays and 1 day for birthday, 5 x salary life insurance, 7% employer pension contribution, paid sick leave, happy to talk flexible working
Closing date: Monday 20th September 2021
Ecosurety is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all. We embrace flexibility and diversity in the workplace and aim to create a working environment in which all individuals can make best use of their skills free from discrimination, harassment or bullying.
You may have experience of the following: Data Administrator, Word, Excel, Outlook, Administration, DBA, Database Administrator, Data Analysis, Management Information, Data Entry, Data Cleansing, Data Entry Officer, etc.
Ref: 102 489