Manpower is recruiting Temporary Data Entry Administrator to work in a busy manufacturing warehouse. You will be supporting the department to ensure that hearing instruments and Ear moulds are processed with in an agreed time and creating labels and entering delivery details onto a UPS system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing orders from GN sales subsidiaries
- Printing orders and tray up from Timelines.
- Entering orders within Navision database.
- Working to agreed targets and timescales.
- To transfer files from GN Global sites to offshore locations
- To manage and prioritise orders.
- Processing RFC's
- Training others to support of this role in accordance with the established work instructions
- To be conversant with the site health and safety policies and procedures.
- Flexibility in terms of multitasking, tasking, and overtime.
- Any other responsibilities as required for the successful operation of department.
You will be required to do the following:
- Interact with a variety of people at all levels both internally and externally, so good verbal and written skills are essential.
- Have good IT skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office. In using ERP systems, preferably (Navision) would be desirable.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate examples to demonstrate examples to problem solving using STAR methodology.
- The role requires a solid analytical and logical approach to problem solving.es
- Have process and goal-oriented customer focus.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A positive 'Can do' attitude.
Hours Will be full time, you will be required to work Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5.30pm and Fridays 9am-5.30pm paying £9.50 p/h
Please upload an up to date CV ASAP and a Manpower representative will be in contact with you shortly.