We are looking for a Data Migration Lead to join our team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Based in our Lincoln office with an opportunity to work remotely. The role will be leading the data migration of the legacy Barbon data into the new platform, working with the business to establish requirements, create and manage a data migration approach applying ETL to clean legacy datasets wherever necessary, with the ultimate goal of migrating the data into the new core system.Responsibilities
You will be overseeing and ensuring delivery of the analysis of business data, mapping and transfer of the legacy data. Gap analysis for any missing or archive data and accurate filling of intermediate data tables during data load. Data migration skills, including mapping, documentation using ERD techniques. Quality test the full data conversion process and translating business requirements in technical requirements and implementing accordingly. To take responsibility for business projects from time to time that requires: project management skills; data and process analysis skills; or use of reporting systems. Meet FCA, DPA and ICOB requirements and ensure that all work outputs support these principles.Candidate
Someone with experience in Data Migrating, Cloud Migration, Data Management, Data Architecture, Master Data Modelling, Data Quality Management, Information Governance. Familiarity with data migration and data quality assessment toolsets. Must be able to demonstrable experience on a number of data migration projects. This needs to include significant experience on stakeholder management, data migration planning and scoping, data migration strategy formulation, data architecture design, ETL design, data quality management and information governance.
Customer focused delivering a high level of professional service to our internal and external customers, and has experience within the financial services sector, preferably insurance and understanding the importance of regulation and the accuracy of datasets.As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- If supporting the local community, engaging with charities and having the opportunity to ‘give something back’ interests you, you have the opportunity to take an extra day to support this with a Volunteering day.
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 134 947