£23,000 - £26,000 FTE per annum pro rata based on par-time hours vs 37.5 full-time plus non-contractual bonusHours:
from 3 days and 20 hours per week
Flexible start and finish times between the following business hours:
Monday – Thursday 8am to 8pm
Friday - 8am to 5:30pm
You will have the opportunity to discuss this further with the hiring manager during your interview and, where it is operationally practicable, they will do all they can to accommodate your needs
You must be able to commit to and attend the initial a 3-week training course from Mondays to Fridays between 8am and 4pm, which will be combination of learning from home and office attendanceStart date:
July 2022UK Office:
Phillips & Cohen Associates (UK), Ltd, 5 Exchange Quay, 9th Floor, Manchester, M5 3EF
- Home working and Hybrid working options available based on competency
- Salary Accelerator Programme to build your salary more quickly!
- Enormous promotion opportunities available via our Global Career Path
- Join a global market leader in a prestigious Manchester location
- A friendly and supportive culture
- Multiple employee benefits & health & wellbeing solutions
This is an exciting opportunity to join the world’s market leader in our contact centre. We have excellent development opportunities and benefits such as salary accelerator £1,000pa FTE increments at 12- and 24-months service. There is potential for hybrid / WFH when you reach core competency for the role. When you're in the office we provide free on-site parking and there is a tram stop just by us.
We work in the highly specialised area of probate debt recovery in a customer and client advisory capacity. We call this role ‘Estate Care Specialist’ and we are looking for 6-8 people to join us in our call centre starting in July 2022. The roles are permanent and full training will be given.
The roles are based at our office which is part of Exchange Quay, Manchester, M5 3EF. You’ll need to be able to easily commute to our office, with potential for WFH/hybrid once core competency achieved.
Our compassionate and compliant approach is award-winning, and there’s a reason for that. As probate partners of financial institutions, we understand that only we can make the business a success. This is why we like to make sure that our customers are looked after every step of the way. The Company is committed to giving the highest standards of customer service and we achieve this through the on-going development of our colleagues. This is reflected in various awards we have received including Investors in People, Treating Customers Fairly, ICM DCA of the year and the Customer Service Excellence award.
To succeed you’ll need excellent communication skills, a compassionate and mature approach and be able to work well under pressure and as part of a team. You’ll take pride in what you do and really care about providing an exceptional customer experience. In return, we will provide a fantastic working environment, together with the training and development you need to develop, progress and make the most of your skills. We will recognise and reward all your efforts and hard work appropriately too.Key responsibilities:
- Liaising with customers and clients
- Maintenance of accurate account information
- Achievement of internal call quality expectations
- Achievement of clear key performance indicators
- To operate compliantly within clearly defined guidelines
What's in it for you?
- A compassionate and mature approach
- Excellent communication – call centre / telephony experience is required
- Ability to make confident decisions
- Ability to establish good working relationships
- To work well under pressure and work with a wide variety of people
- A consistent professional approach to all tasks
- Computer literate
- Luxurious office environment in a superb location
- 31 days holidays per year including 8 bank holidays (FTE)
- Comprehensive benefits and discounts package
- Excellent career path development opportunities with fixed £1,000pa FTE salary increments at 12- and 24-months service
- Healthcare Schemes*
- Company pension plan*
- Life Assurance*
- Cycle2work scheme*
* Subject to qualifying period.
We look after the personal information you provide to us, if you would like to know more about how we use your data you can read our ‘Privacy Notice & Cifas Fair Processing Notice for Candidates’ which is available at the Phillips-Cohen UK website.Job Types:
£23,000.00-£26,000.00 FTE per yearCOVID-19 considerations:
we're following guidance to ensure our workplace is COVID safe.
You may have experience of the following: Debt Collection Agents, Credit Controller, Debt Collection, Telesales Agent, Telesales Executive, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Sales Advisor, Account Manager, Call Centre Operative, Contact Centre Operative, etc.
Ref: 134 001