Are you passionate about fitness and cycling? A fantastic opportunity to join an amazing brand which offers 33 Days Holiday, a Competitive Salary and plenty of Development Opportunities
A leading, specialist Cycling Cleaning and Maintenance company is looking for a hybrid working Demand Planner (remote and office based when required).
The successful ever-growing Poole based company has seen extreme growth with global clients and requires a Demand Planner to join their Poole team. You will be responsible for the collation of data from their multiple sources, consolidating and reviewing this information and reporting progress weekly.
As the Demand Planner, you must have experience of demand forecasting for finished goods, strong numeracy and excel skills, be able to communicate with key stakeholders successfully and handle uncertain situations professionally.
It would be desirable for you to have experience in using SAP Business One, creating demand planning tools within Excel, knowledge of MRP or Supply Chain Planning or experience of working in a finished goods/ FMCG environment.
- Collate and Coordinate Forecast data from Account Managers, Retailers and Distributors to consolidate a Demand Forecast.
- Assess and improve current Forecast Process and techniques
- Monthly/Weekly Sales Forecast / Demand Planning process
- Maintain rigorous control over the process as part of wider Supply Chain Planning (S&OP / SIOP) process
- Track, report and improve Forecast Accuracy
- Analyse future stock position and collaborate with wider Supply Chain team to optimise stock performance
- Manage the US stock shipment planning.
- Management of Logistics for US shipments
- Reporting of performance of sales channels -Amazon, ECOM, Distributors.
- Weekly Reporting
What you will receive -
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday
- Excellent staff discount on amazing products
- Headspace - full access to the meditation app
- Pension contributions
- Training and personal development
- An awesome opportunity to work with a local and widely recognised Brand
- A cool, casual, and fully branded-up working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness
- Brilliant social events
If you think this could be the perfect role for you, apply now and I will be in touch!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ring me on 07533169904