Azure DevOps Engineer
Location: Completely Remote
We have an exciting opportunity to join and support one of our clients, a global leader in secure and decarbonised digital with a range of market-leading digital solutions, along with consultancy services, digital security and decarbonisation.
This global business supports the growing market-demand on digital transformation, operating across the cloud lifecycle to weave secure digital solutions into the fabric of business, using a global and highly proficient set of capabilities that enable our customers to deliver their business outcomes in a decarbonized and constantly evolving world. As an Azure DevOps Engineer, you will work with customers throughout the whole cloud lifecycle, providing comprehensive support to transform and evolve their application portfolios via native cloud development. Support customers using the latest software development methods with a set of validated DevOps and DevSecOps practices to build the right environment to rapidly launch new services to customers.
- Delivery of project requirements, leveraging and developing repeatable methods and standards
- Involved with coding, using knowledge of coding languages and principles to find problems and build solutions
- Involved in project management and planning side of development
- Provide support with application portfolios
- DevOps and DevSecOps
Essential skills & experience:
- DevOps engineer experience.
- Combined experience of aspects of both technical and an IT operations role
- Fault finding, guidance on issue escalation and resolution.
- DevOps trained, fluent with Azure platform product offerings and principles.
- Pipeline and IaC skills (Azure pipeline, Jenkins, Ansible and Terraform).
- Microsoft Certified Azure DevOps Engineer Expert.
If this role sounds like it suits yourself and you are keen to pursue a role as an Azure DevOps Engineer, please click the link below to apply.