Manpower is currently recruiting for Digital Education Officer (Online Learning) WORKING FROM HOME to start as soon as possible.
We are looking at recruiting individuals with experience in digital content management with excellent communication and organisational skills to support the development and maintenance of online courses on external and internal learning platforms.
- Proven experience of successfully delivering digitally focused production projects to an agreed standard.
- Well-developed organisational skills with the proven ability to work flexibly and plan and prioritise work and deliver against demanding deadlines without compromising accuracy.
- Experience of using initiative and making useful contributions to projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and both written and verbal communication skills, with the proven ability to liaise effectively with a wide range of stakeholders across a variety of disciplines.
- The ability to maintain accurate and detailed records.
- The understanding and experience of handling accessibility, privacy, intellectual property and copyright issues.
- Intermediate skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, and PDF.
- Excellent attention to detail, editing and proof-reading abilities.
- A willingness to learn new techniques and the ability to work in a changing environment.
- Proven experience of working effectively with a wide range of stakeholders across a variety of disciplines.
- Proven experience of working on a range of digitally focused production projects concurrently.
You may also have:
- Experience of assisting in the development of online courses.
- Experience of working in a Higher Education environment.
- Knowledge of pedagogy and course design.
- Knowledge of web accessibility standards.
The pay rate is £12.67 per hour
Digital Education Officer (Online Learning) Duties:
- Supporting Lead Instructional Designers to develop, deliver, and maintain high-quality online courses.
- Working with Lead Instructional Designers and Course Design Managers to ensure timely and accurate delivery of online content.
- Assisting in the quality assurance of online courses ensuring that courses are designed and developed in accordance with style and copyright/accessibility guidelines.
- Timely recording and maintenance of information in Excel log reports and tracking documents associated with course development (these include copyright logs and reports on course sign-ups and progress).
- Proofreading and editing online written and video content (including subtitles) in adherence to the University's style guidelines.
- Identifying and escalating content or technical issues/queries to Lead Instructional Designers and Course Design Managers.
- Developing course content using template based digital learning authoring tools.
- Developing online activities such as quizzes, surveys, and assessments.
- Downloading, formatting, and uploading content to online learning platforms.
- Checking that course content and other technologies are compatible with multiple operating systems, web browsers and devices.