Location - Reading - (Remote working possibly)
6 Months Contract
£142.24 per day (PAYE)
My Client is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager for a 6 month contract position. This role will be responsible for the development of marketing plans through distribution of sales.
- Responsibilities for the Device Marketing Manager will include:
- Working closely with the Partner Account Manager to understand the priorities for the accounts for which they are responsible.
- Developing joint marketing plans with partners and ensure the Partner executes these plans in the agreed timescales.
- Communicating and informing our partners on products, marketing efforts, engagement opportunities, events, resources and training, etc. to drive partners to action on key metrics.
- Managing and being accountable for the local marketing budget and any centrally funded programmes.
- Training partners on the Marketing Programmes to ensure compliance.
- Ensuring that plans are coordinated with the relevant business leads to avoid duplication and ensure that the ROI is as effective as possible.
- Measuring program effectiveness/return on investment data to apply learnings to future activities
- Strengthening relationships with distribution and resellers to influence positive customer satisfaction results in CPE.
- Digital: strong digital marketing skills to be able to advise our partners on best practice for all touch points on the customer journey
- Planning: ability to ensure that activities happen on schedule, and deliver expected results
- Good commercial awareness: able to manage a budget and substantiate an ROI on a marketing plan
- Processes: understanding of compliance and the ability to navigate systems to raise PO's etc
- Ability to deal with complexity working within a large multi-national business.
1 Previous B2B Marketing experience
2 Commercial management experience
3 Project management experience
If you feel that you would be suitable for the role then please send CV