We require a team leader with experience in cleaning and housekeeping to join the team at one of our busy boarding houses. You will be required to lead and effectively communicate with your team when organising cleaning procedures whilst demonstrating a positive “can do” attitude to your work.
Your main duties will be to ensure all cleaning and laundry services are maintained to high standards and that staff are working efficiently.
Other duties include ensuring staff are trained in the safe use of equipment and chemicals and ensuring cleaning product stock is maintained.In return, Uppingham School offer a range of benefits, which include:
- 50% contribution to premiums for School’s private health scheme
- Free Westfield Health Care
- Free membership of dual-use Sports Centre (£25 annual joining fee)
- Free staff lunches in term-time
- School fee discount for children of staff
- Retail, gym, supermarket, cinema and restaurant discounts (via Westfield platform)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme which provides a range of support including counselling and legal advice
- Occupational Health Services
- Free annual ‘flu jabs
- Recognised as a “Disability Confident” employer
- Recognised as a “Mindful” employer
Uppingham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates must be willing to undergo full screening in accordance with Keeping Children Safe in Education (KSCiE), including an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Issues relating to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils will be explored at interview.Location:
32.5 hours per week, 6 days per week, 41 weeks per yearSalary:
£15,326.16 per annum
You may also have experience in the following: Cleaner, Cleaning Operative, Cleaning Assistant, Equipment Cleaner, Equipment Cleaning, Commercial Cleaner, Commercial Cleaning, Cleaning Supervisor, Facilities Management, FM, Soft Services, etc.
Ref 133 989