We are recruiting for a Driving Service Operative (responsible for fuelling, cleaning and driving, parking, and moving of buses) at our Stoke Depot. The correct candidate will be flexible, reliable, and honest with good communication skills and will be responsible for shunting, fuelling, and cleaning buses. The correct candidate will be comfortable and confident in driving and parking of buses. Appropriate and comprehensive training will be given.
Job Role Responsibilities:
- Movement of buses within the depot environment, including parking and reversing manoeuvres
- Ensuring they are working in a healthy and safe way in compliance with both our client and internal Health and Safety
- Act responsibility and professionally at all times ensuring that you represent the Sasse Group in a respectful, courteous and professional manner
- Fuelling and cleaning buses to a high standard
About Sasse Facilities Management:
- Strong interpersonal skills including: communication, reliability and a positive can-do attitude
- Manual dexterity
- Ability to work to strict timelines and well under pressure
- Adhere to health and safety protocols and instructions
- Must hold a valid drivers license for at least 2 years.
Sasse is a family-run, international organisation. As a provider of integrated facility management services, we have been a competent partner for the real estate industry, for industrial and commercial companies as well as for the aviation and transport sector for more than 45 years. In 2021 there were around 7,000 employees working for the group.
Sasse UK was incorporated in 2006 and is based in High Wycombe with contracts throughout the UK. The company wishes to expand and strengthen their team to the considerable success that it has achieved to date and continue to build a strong profile in the UK market.
Sasse is proud to offer internal growth opportunities including training and personal development.
Stoke (ST3 5YY)
Permanent, Full Time, 39 hours per week 5/7 working days 17:00-01:00.
£9.50 per hour, upon completion of 6 months employment, you will receive a £500 Bonus.
You may have experience of the following: PCV Driving, Training, Bus Industry, PCV Driver, Driver Training, Bus Driver, Coach Driver, Bus Trainer, etc.
Ref: 133 826