Salary £30-40k + Bonus
Mon - Fri, 37.5 hours per week
Skills, experience and Qualifications:
* 2-3 years' experience in relevant role, B2C
* Fulfilment experience
* Experience of a product based business, preferably FMCG industry
This client provides licensed establishments with all of their bar and sundry supplies and are more than just a distributor and at 24th place in the Sunday Times PWC Profit Track 100, they have become the fastest growing privately owned drinks company in Britain. Their aim is to provide the best customer service in the industry, as well as an impressive and extensive portfolio of products. Currently employ over 900 people and they have 14 depots across the UK as well as a Support Centre and Hub distribution centre based in Manchester.
* Full responsibility for the B2C business incl. P&L management.
* Omnichannel Logistics, fulfilment and service management and improvement.
* Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
* Improve, develop and lead B2C marketplace strategy.
* Setting up the right reports to communicate relevant performance insights, analysis and information to the wider team.
* Ensuring channels are kept up-to-date with correct product, offers, and gift offers as well as updated banners, new in products/brands, regularly updated category pages.
* Competitor product and pricing analysis - to ensure we are price competitive and market leaders in the industry.
* Work in synergy with the rest of the team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence & drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
* Work hand in hand with the buying team to decide on product and range decisions.
* Ensure that B2C ecommerce trading requirements are championed and communicated within the digital marketing, PR/Marketing and design teams.