Manpower is currently recruiting for a full time Education Support Officer (Learning Technologist) WORKING FROM HOME as soon as possible.
We are looking at recruiting someone who:
Has great communication skills,
Has an enthusiasm for, and experience of working in, a technology support role with a focus on education and educational practices,
Has knowledge of learning technologies including Virtual Learning Environment, lecture capture, mobile learning, and virtual classrooms,
Has excellent accuracy and attention to detail
Has evidence of a commitment to continuous professional development.
You may also have:
A-level Maths (or equivalent), or a degree that has a Maths, Science or Engineering background.
Evidence of working in a teaching/training role in a Higher Education setting.
Experience of using video and audio production techniques.
The pay rate is £12.67 per hour.
Digital Education Officer's duties:
- Providing technical support and guidance in the use of the Leeds Virtual Learning Environment Minerva, including the management and setup of quizzes, tests, and interactive tools, enrolment of staff and students, and supporting the creation of learning content (such as PDFs, eBooks, audio, video etc)
- Providing technical support and guidance in the use of other systems and technologies such as live virtual classrooms, lecture capture, desktop capture, in-class polling/voting, Gradescope, and Mobius
- Resolving and triaging support queries sent to Faculty learning technology inboxes
- Testing and troubleshooting issues in the transition to Minerva Ultra and a new version of Turnitin
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of both technical and pedagogical developments in digital education, keeping up-to-date with institutional developments and supporting their timely adoption within the Faculty and School
- Assisting the Digital Education Academic Leads and Blended Learning Enhancement Officer in the delivery of digital education enhancement projects for on-campus and blended learning.