We are delighted you are considering Ramboll to reignite your career. Have you read the Ramboll Return to Work programme landing page on our site? It provides all the return to work programme details you should know.
Read on for further details about this role, if you have exact experience or relevant and whether you have been out of the industry for 12 months or 12 years, we urge you to cross that line and submit your CV and covering letter. We Know You, We Are You, We can Help You.
Here at Inclusivity we have specialised in returner programmes for skilled people for over 6 years and our work is to help you transition back into a position and/or industry you have/once had a passion for. With this programme you will also be joining a cohort of other talented and experienced returners. Inclusivity and Ramboll work closely and in partnership to make this happen.
Good luck, and welcome back.
Ramboll have offices in London, Southampton, Birmingham, Bristol, Chester, Manchester, Edinburgh and Glasgow and more. They are open to flexible working over 3, 4 or 5 days across these offices as well as being open to working from home.
We invite you to bring your expertise and enthusiasm into play as you contribute to innovative and high-quality design solutions. To succeed in this role, you must be client focussed and have solid experience of working in a design capacity with good working knowledge of building services installations. Are you our new Electrical Engineer? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Work under limited supervision on larger projects as part of a larger team
- Work on your own smaller scale projects
- Manage your own time to ensure time spent on projects suits deadlines
- Complete detailed designs to the required standards and supervise the work of graduate engineers and apprentices
- Complete design calculations utilising industry standard software such as Amtech ProDesign, Dialux, Relux, etc.
- Actively engage with existing and potential clients through social media to promote Ramboll and our initiatives
The position will require some work experience with the following starting points:
- Maintain excellent levels of client service
- Update and broaden your technical and digital design skills to allow Ramboll to continue to be at the forefront of digital design
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
- To have a CIBSE / IET / IMechE Engineering Council accredited honours degree, or an HNC in an applicable discipline with commitment to continue with higher education
- To have achieved or working towards IEng or CEng status
- To be experienced and proficient at working in a BIM environment and using digital design tools and techniques.
Submit your CV and covering note, be honest about your experience but also tell us what you need from Ramboll to make this amazing opportunity work for you. Remember
- You are client focussed
- You enjoy engineering and developing innovative techniques to overcome the technical challenges it presents
- You demonstrate good attention to details and show pride in the work you produce
- You are able to motivate and inspire confidence both in your peers and clients
- You are able to work using your own initiative with minimal supervision on all technical aspects of your discipline
Closing date 8th October and we interview on a rolling basis so don't wait to submit your application until then.
- they have offices across the UK
- are accepting flexible work requests across 3,4 or 5 days
- and you can work from home
- plus we work with Ramboll to offer you 1:1 coaching and on-going support.