Manpower are currently recruiting Electricians for our client based in Chesterfield.
You will be responsible for going round empty houses getting them ready for the next tenants conducting repair work and general electricians duties, you will be based mainly in the Barrow Hill area of Chesterfield but will also be required to travel to surrounding areas
Key Responsibilies include
Install service and maintain appropriate systems and appliances in commercial and domestic premises as well as carry out programmed maintenance and servicing in commercial and domestic premises.
* Conduct relevant, testing, safety inspection reports, electrical certification, fault finding and remedial works.
* Provide accurate daily working information on operational activities, electronically or otherwise, in a consistent manner to comply with regulatory and company requirements.
* Ensure all works are carried out in line with company procedures and policies, Health and Safety, control of hazardous materials, in line with COSHH regulations and PPE.
* Ensure the company vehicle meets the company standard by keeping it in clean condition, ensuring regular maintenance checks are undertaken and any necessary records and stock are maintained.
* Ensure all plant and equipment is fully functional, appropriately maintained and certificated with defects reported and waste materials disposed of correctly.
* Support the protection and safety of our customers by identifying safeguarding concerns and following the safeguarding procedures, making appropriate referrals.
The role is initially for 3 months but could go on beyond that date
Hours of work are Monday - Thursday 08.00 - 16.30 and Friday 08.00 - 15.30
£16.89 per hour