- Job Reference: 211470
- Date Posted: 2 February 2024
- Recruiter: Recticel
- Location: Alfreton
- Salary: £33,000 to £37,000
- Sector: Engineering
- Job Type: Flexi Time
- Work Hours: Full Time
Location: Alfreton Derbyshire
Salary: £33,000 to £37,000 PA
Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
Recticel are a leading manufacturer of foam at their site in Alfreton, Derbyshire and they employ almost 200 employees within our Comah registered site.
This role is key to our maintenance team, and requires someone who has worked ‘hands on’ in a skilled engineering capacity and understands all the processes but would prefer a change of role – working in an office environment with the option of reduced hours.
We need someone to work closely with the Engineering Team to drive maintenance objectives both proactive and reactive through the CMMS to provide compliance data , improvements, and safety, which will drive the engineering team and the plant to deliver reliability.
It will be necessary to ensure site contracts are planned in around the production requirements where required. The Engineering Planner will be responsible for asset capture, PPM planning based on knowledge, life cycles, reports and breakdowns.
Ensuring the engineering contracts are placed, planned and delivered from the approved contacts with budget approval including relevant documentation to support the approval process.
• A background in mechanical or electrical engineering.
• Experience of and possibly building of a Computerised Maintenance Management System.
• Proactive and forward-thinking, with a track record of having worked within a manufacturing environment and ideally in a Machine shop.
• To be a good communicator and work within the team.
• Give transparency and recognise issues that need attention and priority, creating leading edge ideas for the future as well as dealing with immediate day to day.
• Be fully computer literate, including packages such as Excel.
This is a secure position, within a friendly engineering team, and there are good transport links and a friendly workforce.
Information about the company
Alfrecell has been formed following the Recticel Group re-structuring and we are now becoming an independent company. We are a stable employer, with friendly skilled work colleagues and good conditions to work within. We currently offer a range of benefits including a contributary pension scheme, cycle to work and heavily discounted company products.
You may have experience in the following: Maintenance Planner, Engineering Scheduler, Maintenance Scheduler, Maintenance Coordinator, Maintenance Planning Engineer, Maintenance Planning Specialist, Maintenance Planning Manager, Engineering Planning Coordinator, Maintenance Operations Planner, etc.