VAC3236 - Events Fundraising Coordinator (FTC 12 Months)Contract Type:
Home Worker - England and WalesSalary:
£23,384 - £24,328 per annum (depending on skills and experience) + London allowance of £3,600 (if applicable)Working Hours:
35 per weekClosing Date:
07 July 2022Interview Date:
TBC (via Zoom or Teams)Contract:
This is a fixed term contract for 12 months.
Please note, the deadline for submitting applications for this vacancy is 23:59pm on the closing date.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.About Us:Who we are
The Alzheimer’s Society are a vital source of support and a powerful force for change for everyone affected by dementia.What we want
We will not rest until people with dementia and their carers live more fulfilled and less fearful lives, free from stigma and inequality.What we do
How we do it
- We support people affected by dementia through some of the hardest and most frightening times, to improve their lives and help to avoid crisis.
- No matter whoever you are, whatever you’re going through, you can turn to Alzheimer’s Society/us for expert support through practical advice, emotional support, and guidance for the best next step
- We join forces with people affected by dementia, leading scientists and policy makers, amplifying voices to push for cutting edge breakthroughs and societal change that’ll improve the lives of people affected by dementia, now and in the future
We’re the friendly face of support, the warm voice at the end of the phone and the determined minds who will fight passionately for the cause of everyone affected by dementiaAbout the role
We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our Fundraising division as an Events Fundraising Coordinator. Your focus will be supporting on a portfolio of third party & OYO events helping the team to maximise all fundraising opportunities for the Society so we can reach our ambitious income targets.
You will be responsible for recruiting and supporting our participants, ensuring your events are performing well against agreed income and expenditure targets, as well as carrying out a range of admin and database tasks.About you
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Be well-organised, ambitious and target driven
- Experience in working with data and be IT confident
- Experience working in a busy events environment.
- Ability to prioritise your workload and focus on the right task at hand
- Experience in multi-tasking and prioritizing business-critical tasks.
- Be self-motivated and have a strong attention to detail