Brook Street are proud to advertise a temporary position for a Facilities / Operations Technical Admin for MOD
In the role of Technical Admin you will be accountable for providing Estates support services to the Facilities Management Technical Lead and Technical Managers by means of keeping the team informed of arising or ongoing events which can or will impact Dstl having a safe, secure and legally compliant estate.
In this role you will:
- Co-ordinate Pre-Planned Maintenance and Statutory Inspection Review
- Assist in the management of the FM planned service scheduling, planned maintenance planning schedule and reactive works ensuring they are carried out in line with contractual requirements.
- Prepare, complete, run and update FM reports
- Monitor CAFM and flag up overdue works
- Deal with routine operational compliance queries
- Attendance and support in Estates meetings
- Maintain and input to the Life Systems spreadsheet to ensure compliance against all buildings.
- Maintaining and enhancing the SharePoint file structure with the FM Provider
- Provide Technical Admin support across the Estates group and support the Estates Technical leadership team as required
- Raising of Purchase Requisitions
- Take and type up minutes from meeting as required by the Technical Leadership team
- Evidence of good standard of general education e.g. GCSEs or equivalent including English and Mathematics at Grade C or above.
- Appropriate qualification or vocational training in business administration e.g. A Levels, NVQ Level 3.
- In the absence of a formal qualification relevant experience will be considered (i.e. 3-4 years working in an administrative or operations support environment).
- Level 3 IWFM Certificate or Diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Good communication skills, both oral and written
Pay rate: £14.89/hour, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday, end of assignment: 15.07.22
Location: Dstl Porton Down, Porton Down, Salisbury, SP4 0JQ
*The offered candidate is subject to a vetting and DBS check.