Facilities Technician (Night Shift) / £24,780 annual
This role is important to the efficient daily running of the facility. The role is to undertake general facilities maintenance and housekeeping duties to support daily site operations. This role is for our Late Shift.
This role is for our Late Shift. (1530 - 2330)
- Checking the security of the building prior to end of day
- Opening & locking of the building at start & end of shift (Key holder)
- Opening & locking site - weekend working - Saturday as required (Key holder)
- General cleaning of all areas including reception, office areas, toilets, meeting rooms and staff canteens
- General cleaning of production areas as required
- Changing of sticky mats for production clean areas
- Emptying of Hazardous waste bins - e.g. PPE waste once full
- Replenish consumables within reception, canteen & office areas e.g PPE, wipes & hand sanitise
- General cleaning of internal windows and door handles
- Cleaning and tidying of the kitchen area, including loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Ensure effective waste management in accordance with site recycling requirements, ensuring paper and cardboard are recycled
- Maintaining site cleanliness of the inside & outside environment
Facilities Maintenance Duties
- Cleaning of equipment as required
- Buffing the factory floors - where applicable
- Basic maintenance on equipment as required e.g lubricating paper shredders (training provided)
- Stripping and re-polishing floors using polishing machine
- Facilitate contractors on site as a point of contact
- Support site staff in safe movement of goods to storage areas as required (training provided)
- Minor building repairs and maintenance work as required (e.g. general DIY tasks, decorative repairs, fixings and assembling furniture)
- Liaison with external parties, e.g. window cleaners, contractors
- Other duties as required
Night Shift 1530 - 2330
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive Salary of £24,780 per year.
Let`s get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible. This will involve an initial phone call or video interview followed by a face to face interview if successful.
For more information or a detailed job specification, please contact Vanessa at Brook Street on 02380 683444 or send your CV .