Job title - Finance Analyst - Infra rightsizing IT Infrastructure Delivery
Location - London, Canary Wharf/Remote
Rate - Up to £523 PAYE or Umbrella £671
Start date - ASAP
Contract - 12 months
Our financial services client is currently seeking a Finance Analyst - Infra rightsizing IT Infrastructure Delivery to join their team in the London office/remote working, this contract will initially be for 12 months.
The role sits within IT Infrastructure Delivery COO, focusing on delivery of the ITID led initiative as part of the Global Transformation Programme, and is located in Canary Wharf, London.
The primary objective of this role is Work across wider IT Infrastructure (but will predominately face off to Infrastructure Rightsizing) to assess the balance sheet and global asset registers in detail to identify potential impairment opportunities, not already captured in current work streams.
- Work across wider IT Infrastructure (but will predominately face off to Infrastructure Rightsizing) to assess the balance sheet and global asset registers in detail in order to identify potential impairment opportunities, not already captured in current work streams
- Work with global stakeholders at various levels to progress opportunities and ensure timely impairment according to CTA policies.
- Identify and escalate blockers for resolution.
- Manage delivery risks, issues and decisions
The Business support may change in line with future restructuring either operationally or business driven.
Our technology teams in the UK work closely with the Bank's global businesses to help design and build digital services that allow our millions of customers around the world, to bank quickly, simply, and securely. We also run and manage our IT infrastructure, data centres and core banking systems that power the world's leading international bank.
Following extensive investment across their Technology domains and with plans to continue throughout 2021, the Global Transformation Programme seeks to drive transformational cost efficiency including:
- Managing technology reductions/redeployment across various estates.
- Optimisation across IT infrastructure globally.
Our Financial Services Client are currently seeking a Finance Analyst to join the Bank to drive key parts of the ITID led programme.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Worked on complex and large-scale Transformation programmes
- Track record of analytical capability and delivery
- Effective stakeholder management across multiple countries/teams
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in IT infrastructure and Telecommunications preferred but not essential
If you are relevant or interested, please contact me at .