A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Finance Assistant join our successful accounts team based in Retford.
We are a fast-paced moving business, so if you can deal with a lot of changes in a business this could be the perfect role for you.
You will produce and control invoice generation and posting on the main PIB finance ledger alongside processing key transactions including cash, bank and other key journals.
- Produce accurate and timely invoices for the limited number of PIB companies that use the NetSuite system for customer billing
- Support the associated credit control teams with information as required
- Assist the Specialty team in posting core transactions and journals alongside the sales ledger for bank account reconciliations, prepayments, accruals and fixed assets
- Support the team with ad-hoc queries especially during the annual audit process
- You will need to have experience working in a central finance function
- Experience of Sales ledger invoice production
- Good communication and influencing skills, be organised, attention to detail, accurate and a timely data processing
- Positive, collaborative and enthusiastic approach to work
- Strong knowledge of using excel
It would be desirable if you have AAT full/part, however this isn’t essential.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.