Finances Services Project Manager
Location - Milton Keynes
Contracted until end December 2021
Rate - £543 per day (Umbrella/Ltd)
My Client is looking for an experienced Financial Services professional for a 5 months contract. The role will be working within the multi finance department dealing with tenders, project planning and document drafting.
- The company have a number of different tenders which require planning, organising and delivering in forthcoming 6-12 months for the Collections and Recoveries department.
- There are 5 tenders which include the following services:
- Vehicle repossessions
- Litigation & management of insolvency
- Debt Collection
- 1st placement shortfall
- 2nd placement shortfall
- Communication Provider (Letters/emails/SMS)
- A tender timeline has been documented and the main focus of this role will be to co-ordinate & deliver each key milestone ensuring the VWFS Procurement policies are followed.
- Procurement and analytical expertise in a heavily regulated environment has a distinct advantage.
- The end to end tender process can take 6-8 months.
- The Supplier Manager will be available to offer support however main duties will be to assemble all the documentation required to ensure we are compliant with the Procurement policy
- We want to ensure we future proof our contracts for the next 5 years so communication and engagement skills are key to ensure positive interactions with various departments in the business to capture and document requirements
Skills / Experiences:
- Procurement (Documentation production to submission review)
- Financial Services or a regulated environment an advantage
- Collections and/or Recoveries / Call Centre and Outsourcer Experience
- Similar size project / task delivered
- Understanding of the outsource landscape in the UK
- Collaborative and proactive approach to tasks
- Stakeholder management
- Process mapping / LEAN 6 sigma an advantage
- Able to contribute to the outsourcing / insourcing debate
- Data savvy and expertise analytical skills
If you feel that you would be suitable for the role then please send CV