Jefferson Wells are interested in hearing from Part qualified/Qualified Accountants to join a FTSE 250 listed Engineering & defence business on a permanent basis as a FP&A Accountant. This role reports into the FP&A Manager and is heavily focused towards Accounting, reporting & consolidation for multiple revenue streams. This will be a Hybrid role although ideally the candidate will be within a reasonable distance of the office.
We are keen to speak with Qualified/Finalists/Part qualified Accountants with a strong Financial Analysis background. This person will be manipulating data to present to senior stakeholders so it is important this person is an advanced excel user.
What will I be doing?
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Financial analysis of the business unit
- Overheads & Adjustments for month end accounts, budgets, forecasts & strategic planning
- Commentary on management accounts
- Overhead Accounting
- Reviewing & signing off of overheads monthly accounts
- Supporting external & internal audits
What are we looking for?
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Newly qualified or Finalist
- Ability to manipulate data to present financial information for review (to non-finance stakeholders)
- Experience of Financial Analysis and month end tasks Inc. budgeting & forecasting
- Strong communicator
- Highly competent in Excel & other MS office packages
- Experience of SAP or other ERP systems
- Up to date on industry & regulatory standards, specifically in respect of Financial reporting.
For any finalists or part qualified Accountants there is study support on offer so if you have the above experience and you are studying/have qualified for ACCA/CIMA then please apply and one of the team will be in touch. Alternatively, if you know someone who would be interested feel free to share with a friend or colleague