Our public sector client are looking for a temporary worker to join their team as a fines officer. This is initially a temporary role until 30/04/22 with the chance of being extended. This is a full time role, Monday - Friday, 37 hours a week. Normal working hours will be around the hours of 9am - 5pm. The pay rate for this role is £10.86 per hour, paid on a weekly basis.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Report Work
- Date entry
- Dealing with incoming correspondence via email, telephone or letters
- Work with outside agencies and other internal departments
- 12 months of recent administration experience (Essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound experience with Microsoft Office packages
The successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check due to the nature of the role. If this is something you would be interested in please apply for more information.