Due to growth within the business, we are looking for people looking to start or develop their careers within sales / business development / Account Management in one of the most successful businesses in the Milton Keynes area.
The role is hybrid allowing you to work from home but will require some time in the office (you will be provided with all the necessary equipment and training). The role is be based within our Milton Keynes office.
You will join an established business with a history of staff retention, progression, training, and community. As a Fleet Account Executive you will have access to an extensive range of market-leading benefits including:
Fleet Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Education Bursary Fund - You can apply for funding to support your personal development in or outside of work
- Health and Wellbeing Allowance - You can claim back up to £500 a year, for services or items such as gym memberships, sports and equipment and a range of thing to help you stay active
- Continuous Training and Development - We offer comprehensive inhouse training along with development to help you progress within the business
- Social and charity activity days and events - Each year we celebrate and support both social and charity days, offering a chance for the community of ROI to mix with the wider business family
This role combines elements of both business development and account management, placing emphasis on the quality and accuracy of information provided to the client and recorded in the CRM system. In addition, you will be responsible for:
Fleet Account Executive Requirements:
- Ensuring your opportunity pipeline is managed effectively, qualifying and progressing new prospects accounts through to appointment bookings
- Delivering agreed appointment targets consistently and in line with client requirements, maintaining high standards and quality throughout
- Supporting the clients Corporate Sales Managers with back-office tasks including diary management, demo bookings, customer agreements and existing customer appointments/communications
- Keeping on top of market and industry trends, maintain product knowledge and understanding of competitor products, both current and future
This is an exciting and varied role. The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent telephone manner with a strong active-listening ability. Can confidently handle objections, expertly source information and establish customer’s needs
- Strong IT skills, the ability to accurately manage and maintain records in the database, completing detailed activity notes and scheduling future tasks/activities (CRM experience will be beneficial, Salesforce experience is an advantage)
- Great prospecting skills, particularly the ability to identify and convert opportunities, preferably in B2B / corporate sales
- Calm and enthusiastic, an interest in cars and/or the fleet market is desirable. Ability to embrace the company and brand values, demonstrating these in your everyday approach to working
- Maturity and confidence. The successful applicant will be able to build rapport through credible communications that instil confidence with customers and prospects as well as client contacts
- Strong organisation and self-starter skills, the ability to effectively self-manage workloads particularly when working remotely
- A professional, articulate, and presentable demeanour
ROI is a market-leading business employing over three hundred people across five offices. We are a sales support agency with an impressive client base including some of the most recognisable automotive brands. We have an excellent history of innovation, and you will find that our approach will give you excellent support and career development.
We are proud to be accredited with both Investors in People and ISO27001 – this is highly unusual in our sector. All our staff are put through a comprehensive training academy for the development of their skills.
You will be:
Supported by a skilled and enthusiastic management team.
Given genuine opportunities for career progression and enrichment – there are many career avenues within the business from this entry point into the company.
- £500 health and wellbeing allowance
- Medical benefits
- The opportunity to apply for funding for future study.
- Access to discounts for the purchase or lease of vehicles
- An excellent pension scheme.
Competitive - dependant on experience
You may have experience of the following: Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Account Executive, Field Sales Manager, Sales Rep, B2B (Business to Business) Account Executive, Internal Sales Executive, External Sales Executive, Account Manager, B2B Sales, Fleet Sales, Territory Sales Executive, Regional Sales Executive, Sales Manager, etc
Ref: 133 760