Reporting to the Group Head of FP&A, this person must be very driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced change environment.
Strong leadership and technical skills are key as well an ability to look at process change and efficiencies.
The ideal location for this role would be in Glasgow however we are flexible for the right candidate.Responsibilities:
- Support the Group Head of FP&A in implementing best practice FP&A processes
- Strategic financial planning, including business modelling and planning
- Lead for the annual budget and quarterly forecasting process including end to end accurate planning and delivery
- Preparing compelling, high-quality presentations for senior management and Board level use
- Perform an Integral role in the design, planning and implementation of a new FP&A solution
- Be a super-user and system administrator for the new FP&A Solution
- Ability to train the Finance community on the new FP&A solution
- Leverage finance systems to improve the accuracy and efficiency of management reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Build and develop complex financial models to support decision making
- Aid the integration of new acquisitions into the Group central framework, processes, reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Develop and report on MI to drive the central finance team and ensure high efficiency levels and insight into performance
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with various senior stakeholders across the business
- Work with the Divisional Finance Business Partners as required to ensure any issues are overcome between the central team and the business areas
- Help train and develop the team, including direct reports
- Professional qualifications in accountancy (ACCA/CIMA/ICAEW)
- Ability to report to all levels of management within the Group, including internal and external stakeholders
- Strong knowledge and practice of balance sheet, P&L and free cash flow statements
- Prior experience within a fast paced FP&A function.
- Experience of implementing, administering and maintaining FP&A systems and tools.
- Detail-oriented, highly analytical individual who strives for excellence and wants to be part of a great team.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills: able to work across organization and geographies, while influencing peers and more senior colleagues
- Experience in Insurance broking and/or Financial Services background would be desirable for this role but not essential.
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 132 914