We are looking for a Funding Officer to be part of our client who is responsible for distribute millions of pounds of the National Lottery's good cause money to community groups and charitable projects around the UK
* Funding Officer
* Working from Home
* Full Time - Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week
* £11.27 per hour
* Temporary on going
* Undertake research and gather information in order to provide advice, guidance and support on a range of specialist issues to the team, organisation, customers, stakeholders or the public.
* Make sound evidence based judgements on a range of issues.
* Manage, develop and/or contribute to the development of appropriate policies, guidance and processes.
* Produce information and data relating to their area of expertise.
* Contribute to and help deliver corporate and specialist projects.
* Provide proactive and effective support to senior staff and/or non executives to deliver organisation wide work.
* Proactively engage with and develop effective and collaborative working relationships across the organisation and externally with stakeholders and customers.
* Contribute to continuous improvement by identifying, recommending and implementing improvements.
* Prepare reports, presentations or briefings on area of specialism.
* Operate appropriate systems and technology.
* Contribute to the professional delivery of a range of funding activities
* Ensure compliance with companies policies and procedures and protocols, service levels, quality and accessibility standards, relevant legislation and Welsh Language scheme
* Plan, deliver and co-ordinate funding activities for self and others as needed, and take active role in programme development and delivery
* Deliver programmes effectively through support, assessment and management of caseload
* Support the ongoing development of programmes through programme forum, working groups and other relevant activity
* Engage positively with a wide variety of customers (including applicants, grant holders and other stakeholders)
* Reasoning, problem solving and analytically skills
* Experience of using appropriate technology, methods and equipment.
* Planning and organising skills.
* Developed knowledge of external sectors and stakeholders
* Experience of working within a team environment
* Numerical analysis skills including ability to analyse financial information
* Written communication skills including strong practical experience of preparing reports, recommendations and correspondence for different audiences
* Ability to analyse complex information such as business plans, financial accounts in order to make informed judgements.