An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Global eCommerce Media Manager to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Domestos, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, based at their prestigious facility in Blackfriars, London (to work from home until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted). This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 12 months, working a 36.25-hour week, to start ASAP. This role is paying up-to £48,500 per annum, depending on experience.
This is an exciting role that will shape the evolving retail media space for one of the most progressive marketing companies in the world.
- The Global eCommerce Media Manager will be part of Global eCommerce Media Team at the company, a team dedicated to support the client's eCommerce growth ambition through media. The eCom Media team is part of the wider Global Clients Media team and works closely with our brands, categories, customer development and ecommerce teams and our local market specialists around the world to accelerate strategy & best practice in eCommerce media & performance marketing.
- This is a pivotal role in the team dedicated to driving media partnerships with our clients top global Omnichannel retail partners.
- The role will be responsible for accelerating our performance marketing practice with these Omnichannel retailers: using our retail Omni media partnerships framework to shape priorities and roadmaps that unlock new opportunities across media, audiences & data. The client has clearly defined standards when it comes to digital media, so articulating and unlocking better sales data transparency and 3rd party verification with retailers will form a key part of this.
- The role will also work with the client & agency teams in our top markets to shape performance best practice for executing media with these retailers and advance our approach through test & learn and pilot plans for new media, data & platform opportunities we unlock.
- The role will support on building strong retail and media partnerships with our Omnichannel retailers.
- 3-5 Years working experience from ideally Media agency/or Retail Media.
- Project Management experience