Up to £700 pd
Each dedicated product team is responsible for all aspects of what they are building, operating independently. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, it facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals.
Our teams work in close collaboration with our clients and their users. Many of us have experience across a wide range of industries from finance, gaming, retail, government, energy and media to name a few.
Who you are:
You enjoy learning about the customer's pains and gains, and building products which solve real-world problems. You can work autonomously in a small cross-functional team and can communicate well with team members. Equally you are able to effectively contribute to technology decisions across multiple teams.
You are firmly focussed on delivering business value and results to end-users. Along with this you have a commercial mindset, with demonstrated ability to make fact based trade offs.
You have prior experience building greenfield products for unfamiliar industries. Familiar with the entire software development lifecycle.
Experience working in start-ups or large corporations (ideally both!) is also a huge benefit.
You can demonstrate a broad knowledge of available modern technologies and like to experiment with finding the best solution for specific tasks outside your core skill set.
What you'll do:
You should be able to demonstrate prior professional experience of the following activities that you'll do:
- - Make architectural and design decisions
- - Management of large datasets
- - Develop and test your code (API development)
- - Apply security best practices
- - Review your peer's code (Github pull requests)
- - Setup and maintain deployment pipelines (CircleCI, Github Actions) and processes
- - Setup and support relevant cloud infrastructure (GCP, AWS, Azure, Terraform)
- - Monitor and support your applications
- - Support the product owner in sizing and prioritising work
- - Keep a handle on technical debt, whilst shipping new features
If you think your skill set matches the above, then please submit your CV and we shall be in touch!